Kickass, the doorstop dog, joins the keeper in asking a few questions:
- If you had experienced holding the bloody, bullet-mutilated body of your six-year-old child after a school shooting, and a member of the US House of Representatives said you faked the whole thing, and other House members put this person on their education committee and allowed her to remain as a member in “good” standing, would you wonder just what the hell kind of leadership controls your country?
- If you lived in a state where there were 1,000 new coronavirus cases each day and 6,000 people had died of the virus, and the GOP controlled legislature voted against the governor’s mask mandate, thus jeopardizing $49 million monthly in Federal funds needed to feed a quarter of a million low income residents, would you conclude that you were living in Wisconsin?
- If a narcissistic POTUS inflicts incredible physical and psychological damage on the county, and riles up the fringe thinkers with 30,000 lies in an abortive attempt to stay in power, would you be offended if the GOP finds him innocent of everything and suggest that his image be added to Mt. Rushmore?
- Are you happy with your pillow, and what is your take on GOP claims that democrats exchange cannibalism recipes and have sex with aliens?
- Are you confident as to the future of the human species, or do you think it is time for dogs to move into the top spot? How about cats then?