Kickass eating bugs
Kickass, the doorstop dog, says the keeper was munching on some crackers for lunch when he noticed that there was pepper on the crackers and the pepper was moving! Seems the crackers had been in the cupboard next to some pancake mix that had been there since—he says to never mind how long.
The keeper has no idea how many of the mealy bugs he ate, but it had to be a few because he had been distracted by “breaking news” while he munched.
A quick “Google” on the proper procedure to follow after eating bugs turned up one “expert” who suggested drinking whiskey to kill any possible toxic bug material.
The keeper hopes that brandy will serve the same purpose and he plans to make pancakes very soon. With new mix, of course.
Or maybe not. He does hate to throw away things.